Thread
Print

Pet Exchange

Pet Exchange

http://vc.igg.com/event/pet_exchange/signup.php

Registration Period

5:00am August 8th to 11:00pm August 12th EDT(GMT-4)Rules
Players need to contact our Live Support and send the old Pet Whistles to the GM from August 13th until August 15th EDT(GMT-4). In return, the GM will send out the new Pet Whistles to the players' accounts on August 16th EDT(GMT-4).
Level Requirements
For a Level 40 New Pet, your old pet needs to be Level 80.
For a Level 0 New Pet, your old pet needs to be between Level 40 and Level 79.
Notes
1. Log in to the Event sign up page, then fill in all the necessary information to participate in the event. Each character is limited to 3 submissions. The new pets whistle that can be exchanged are Shadow Reaper Whistle, Hell Wolf Whistle, Ice Fairy Whistle, Flaming Urcs Whistle.
2. A player can only have up to 3 new pets. The new pet whistles can not be traded.
3. If you have exchanged for a Level 40 new pet, you need to contact our GM via Live Support so that our GM will improve your pet to Level 40. (All the pets sent to you are Level 1).
It's now or never, so make sure to take us up on this great chance now!
VCO Team, IGG

2. A player can only have up to 3 new pets. The new pet whistles can not be traded.

I think they fixed that in some patch (The 3 pet part)...

Yes this over copied announcement has never been clear. I believe you can now have up to 8 of any of the 4;  Ice Fairy, Shadow Reaper, Flaming Urus, or Hell Wolf on your character.

To make the announcement Clear....
You can only turn in the old old pets ie. the pets you can tame your self or the colony age pets. These are:

Hare ,  Pheasant,  Red Fox, Witty elk, Healthy elk, Elegant elk, Brave elk, Honest elk. Virtuous elk, Wild wolf, Jackal, Gray Wolf, Boar, Killer bee, Grizzly, Brown Bear, Black Bear, Darkwing Bat, Fox Bat, Ghost Bat, Hard-Shelled Tarantula, Giant Tarantula, Grained Tiger, Skewbald tiger, White Tiger, female cliff valley lion, Cliff valley male lion, Vulture/Condor, Deinonychus (Dinosaur), Stegosaur, Wolf Dog (German Shepard), Chihuahua, Boxing dog (Fawn Boxer), Sheepdog (Rough Collie), Sparrow Hawk, Heavy-set Dog (Chow Chow),  Flecky dog (Dalmatian),  Ladyfied Dog (Poodle?  LashaApso?), Sausage Dog (Dachshund), Persian cat (gray cat),  Palm civet (white cat).

You can only exchange the above listed pets for the 4, 2nd Generation pets:
Ice Fairy, Shadow Reaper, Flaming Urus, or Hell Wolf
(not confirmed; if you exchange 2 or 3 pets that you can get 2 or 3 different types of pets or not)
("Each character is limited to 3 submissions.")

YOU CAN NOT turn in one of the 2nd Generation Pets for another 2nd Generation pet
ie. you can not exchange a Flaming Urus for a Hell Wolf!

3rd Generation pets; Tiger General, Panda Hero, Unicorn and Police Lizard are NOT included in the exchange.

- Ele

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2012-8-8 10:47 ]
Winter Signature Contest Dec 17-Jan 5

Quote:
Original posted by xanthian31 at 2012-8-8 13:19
....3rd Generation pets; Tiger General, Panda Hero, Unicorn and Police Lizard are NOT included in the exchange. ...
but i think would be a good idea... maybe its time to do that also with the 1st generation pets at a higher lvl
M&MP

3rd generation pets are for sale in the IM for 1,000 IM points (regular price)
2nd generation pets are for sale in the IM for 200 IM points (regular price)

Maybe when they introduce the 4th Generation pets (yes we know they are coming) and lower the price of the 3rd generation pets to 200 IM... then maybe they can find a competent/logical minded manager who will ok the exchange...

- Ele

the exchange had started way before the 2nd generation pets where priced at 200, i think buy then it was like 500 if i am not wrong
M&MP

I am just trying to say....
they are giving away a 200 IM item... so don't expect them to give away a 1,000 IM item any time soon especially in the same event....

But the fact they wont exchange a 2nd generation pet for another 2nd generation pet, tells me that they probably wont ever change the current exchange event.... they would have to create a whole new one.

Thread