Looking FOR million's of silver in a QUEST

Looking FOR million's of silver in a QUEST

hi guys i'm gogokiller19 my server is MAGELLAN

im just concern about other PLAYER"S that don't own such a SILVER

so i suggest this quest for any level of player's

Quest are the following:
1.FIGHT JAPANESE PIRATE's
   where: quanzhou
           info: destroy 5 Ryuku Islands Skeleton Armed Ships and Ryuku Islands Skeleton Raiding Ships of each
               rewards: silver coins +3000000, reputation +800, sea battle +7500000, passport to Goree Island Dungeon, amity with Ming Dynasty +10

2.Make Medical Wine
   where: beijing
           info: Kill 10 White-Eyed Tigers (Madagascar Island)
              rewards:  silver coins +10,000,000, reputation +800, sea battle +1,0000,000, passport to Goree Island Dungeon

3.DEFEND THE PORT
   where: Zhigu
           info: sink 5 Ryuku Islands Tiger Smuggling Ships and 5 Ryuku Islands Tiger Armed Ships(Ryuku Battlefield)
              rewards:  passport to Goree Island Dungeon‚ Reputation +500, sea battle +8000000, silver coins +3000000

4.UNITE AGAINST JAPANESE PIRATE'S
   where: seoul
           info: destroy 10 Ryuku Islands Skeleton Armed Ships and Ryuku Islands Skeleton Raiding Ships of each
              rewards: reputation +800, silver coins +5,000,000, sea battle +6,000,000, passport to Congo forest, amity with Korean +20

5.DEVIL SMUGGLING SHIP
    where: seoul
            info: Destroy 5 Ryuku Islands Devil Smuggling Ship
               rewards:  reputation +1500, silver coins +4,000,000, sea battle +4,000,000, passport to Goree Island Dungeon

6.STOP WAR
    where: nagasaki
             info: Find the Head of Minotaur, the Head of Anubis, a Cave Lizard's Tongue(Grotto Lizard Tongue),, a piece of Armed Sea Serpent scale, a     Scorpion Tail, a Bewitch Weed, a Chamomile, a Crinum Lily and a Graceful Jessamine Herb
                rewards: reputation +1000, silver coins +8,000,000, sea battle +10,000,000, passport to Congo forest, amity with Japan +20

7.CHALLENGE PIRATES
     where: nagasaki
              info: Destroy 3 Ryuku Islands Devil Armed Ships and Ryuku Islands Devil Raiding Ships of each.
                 rewards:  reputation +1500, silver coins +5,000,000, sea battle +8,000,000, passport to Goree Island Dungeon

8.ENTER SHOGUN'S RESIDENCE
      where: edo
               info: kill 1 Mountain Samurai
               rewards: reputation +1200, silver coins +3,000,000, passport to Goree Island Dungeon, Paladin Sword Drawing

i will still look for other quest that has a MILLION silver rewards

[ Last edited by gogokiller19 at 2012-1-24 11:34 ]

Attachment

banner.png (51.75 KB)

2012-1-24 12:33

banner.png

You could simply look in the guides that have already been written about the ares warrior alliance.

I am The Speed King: Buffed UnBuffed

This is copy and paste from those guides..he has just picked out ones that have some nice coins to post.  Actually I may take an alt and go check out one or two to make sure they have not changed you never know with IGG when they do updates.

gogo what are the times you are ingame to play?  I know some people perhaps weekends or certain times of days...some are on all day...

yeah i know i just make it very easy to find

Make Medicinal Wine...here is what the screenshot shows the reward to be...shows 1million coins is all . Now to go do.

Okay text on task is wrong  it is correct the 10mil coins 1mil exp and 800 reputation...as my seabattle is 120 it will not show any experience for that

[ Last edited by MonaMaui at 2012-1-24 14:37 ]

Or just try doing merchant quests, as every new toon get`s lv10 merch ship and 5 skill coins,
use them to get voyage/eloqu and your on your way to $$$

Following guide will show all quests and how much you can earn: Merchant quest gide

It asks a bit effort, but you can earn fair amount of silver!

[ Last edited by JANCUKS at 2012-1-27 15:17 ]

Thread