Guild Quests leading to Parlo Instance

Guild Quests added w/Poseidon Temple Patch 12-14-2011

info from IGG Poseidon Update Page
http://vc.igg.com/event/poseidon_temple/page.php?id=3047

More info on guild leveling from IGG
http://vc.igg.com/event/poseidon_temple/page.php?id=3046

Table of Contents

Post 1: The 4 Guild quest lines that end at Parlo Instance

Post 2: Guild Officer Tasks (From Inside Guild Hall)
  • 1 Non-Repeatable Quest
  • 4 Repeatable Quests

Post 3:  
A better explanation of the points needed to level a guild.

The 4 Poseidon Update Guild Quest Lines
(ending at Parlo Instance)

The chart IGG gave us is a bit confusing... so I am going to write the quests in the order you do them...
There are 4 new guild quest lines:  Agricultural,  Industiral, Economic and Military.

You do not HAVE to do these quests if you want to do Parlo instance, but the instance rewards are meaningless with out doing them first.

These quests are different from the Guild Hall (Guild Officer NPC) tasks that require the Rally forms...
Theses quests are "part" of the Parlo Instance, as the Parlo rewards are submitted to complete these tasks..

These tasks will re-set and you can do them again after they have been fully completed (ie. after you finish Parlo Instance successfully).(and turn in all the quest items)

***sometimes you do not get one of the items so that particular quest line will not start over.  Usually it is the Spear of Victory... so if you can not turn the Spear in,  the Military line will not re-open.

*** Note the NPC's will accept previously stored items...
If you don't want to go to Sardinia every time make a pile of Demonweed seeds in your warehouse or bank.
so if you don't want to have to plant every time... make a pile of spell grass and put them in your bank or warehouse.
If you don't want to have to kill pirates all the time for secret blueprints and stolen Predellas... make a pile of blueprints and a pile of stolen Predellas.

*** Completing the Parlo instance unsuccessfully may reset the task "Madagascar plea for help".  So be sure to talk to all NPC's out side the instance before you start every time.

I am not sure what triggers the quest "Madagascar's Plea for Help" (Madagascar's Request in Voyage Log)..

on 1/29 I did all 4 quest lines yet the quest never showed at any of the 4 Starter NPC's.
Yet I did the quest lines 2/10 starting with The Apothecary and "Madagascar's Plea for Help"  automatically started when I completed the planting task.
On 2/14 I started with the NPC in Crete and when I turned in the Task to Mona in Beirut
"Madagascar's Plea for Help" automatically started.

So I think they are continually tweaking the quest line and
"Madagascar's Plea for Help" is suppose to start after the first of which ever 4 you start at...  but don't always count on it.

For now just know that after you get any of the 2 Build Permits reward in each of the 4 categories...you need to go to Madagascar and talk to the NPC's outside the cave.

Economic

Start @ NPC Ser at Alexander Port (124, 59)

Quest E1) Talk to Ser and start Quest ; Popular goods ("In Fashion" in voyage log text)  he gives you 10 Predella ("Pikos" in voyage log text) to give to Lani in Lisbon

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@ Lani in Lisbon

Quest E1)  turn in task name Popular Goods ("In Fashion" in voyage log text)  from Ser
Reward:  1 Economic Build Permit, 1 Economic Medal,  1,000,000 Vocation exp, 100,000 silver coin

Quest E2): Plundered Goods ("Robbed" in voyage log ) automatically starts
collect 10 Stolen  Predellas ("Pikos" in Voyage log text) from pirates on Crete Beach (grass area) and turn them into Lani in Lisbon

Quest E2) Turn in task Plundered Goods ("Robbed" in voyage log ) to Lani in Lisbon
Reward: 2 Economic Build Permit, 2 Economic Medals, 1 Guild medal of Honor, 500,000 silver coin, 5,000,000 Vocation Exp
***Plunderd goods turn in screen will not appear until after you turn in task "Popular Goods"

Quest E3) ***** Turning in Plundered goods starts a quest; I will call it Plea For Help; Arian since it does not have a name...
it DOES NOT show in voyage log!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@ Arian in Madagascar

Quest E3) Plea For Help; Arian
Talk to Arian in Madagascar
Reward; None
E4) turning in Plea For Help; Arian starts Scouted News ("Any News" in Voyage log book)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@ Kron in Parlo Instance

Quest E4) Scouted News ("Any News" in Voyage log book)
Arian tells you to talk to Kron in the Parlo instance.
** voyage log said complete as soon as i took task but it is not complete, you have to talk to Kron next.
Reward:  7,000,000 Exp, 700,000 Silver 4 economic build permit , 4 economic medal
Quest E5)  Turning in  Scouted News ("Any News" in Voyage log book) starts Abra Kadabra (Voodoo Tome)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@ Arian in Madagascar

Quest E5) Abra Kadabra (Voodoo Tome)
Arian Madagascar (Pia in voyage log)
Turn Voodoo tome (Abakadabra) (acquired from successfully completing Parlo instance) to Arian
Reward; 8 Economic Build Permit, 8 Economic Medals,  2 Guild Medal of Honor, 10,000,000 EXP, 1,000,000 Silver

Industrial

Start @ NPC Thomas at Athens Dock

I1) Quest: "New Product"....  Voyage Log title "New Products"  and voyage log npc name is Tomasi
NPC gives you "snail shoes" (they look like crystal shoes) they give you speed for 9 min
Click them and put them "on". (they do not equip like regular shoes)
then click Thomas again  query the task>> new product>> submit the task
Reward; industrial build permit, Industrial medal , 1,000,000 Vocation exp, 100,000 silver coin
**Note you must talk to Thomas while you have the shoes "on"  if the shoes time out before you talk to him a 2nd time, you must "quit task" and start again.

I2)  Quest ; Secret Blueprint is opened when you turn in "New Product"and click on Thomas again.
Secret Blueprint (Secret! in Voyage Log) Go to Crete Beach (Grass area) and collect 1 secret blueprint from the pirates.
quest says Turn in the task to Lani in Lisbon?? -
***  This task acted differently for me...
At least one time Thomas in Athens took the Secret Blueprint
One Time Lani in Lisbon took the Secret Blueprint (I had no other guild task open) 1/29/2012

Reward: 2 Industrial Build Permit, 2 Industrial Medals, 1 Guild medal of Honor, 500,000 silver coin, 5,000,000 Vocation Exp

Quest I3) DOES NOT SHOW IN LOG BOOK ... I will call it Plea for Help; Shinpuris
Quest opens automatically when Secret Blueprint (Secret! in Voyage Log) is completed

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@  Shinpurus in Madagascar

Quest I3) Plea for Help; Shinpuris
Talk to Shinpuris in Madagascar
Reward;  None

Quest I4) Stone of Morderay starts when you talk to him

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@ Shinpurus in Madagascar

Quest I4) Stone of Morderay (Mordrei's Stone in Voyage Log)
bring back 10 stone of Moderay from inside Parlo instance.  
** you do not have to enter instance, if you have some stones stored, the NPC will accept the already collected stones.
Turn stones in to Shinpuris
Reward: 7,000,000 Exp, 700,000 Silver 4 Industiral build permit , 4 Industrial medal ???

Quest I5) Completing Stone of Morderay  (Mordrei's Stone in Voyage Log) automatically Starts quest  Rock Mace (Hammer Time in Voyage Log)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@ Arian in Madagascar

Quest I5) Rock Mace (Hammer Time in Voyage Log)
Turn in Quest Rock Mace (Hammer Time in Voyage Log) to Arian  (Pia in Voyage log)
Turn Rock Mace (acquired from successfully completing Parlo instance) to Arian
Reward; 8 Industrial Build Permit, 8 Industrial Medals,  2 Guild Medal of Honor, 10,000,000 EXP, 1,000,000 Silver

Agriculture

Start at Apothecary Donodi - Athens City (32.2, -58.0) ....between Merchant guild Master and Master of Alliance

A1) Quest; Spell grass (Demonweed in Voyage log) ; Collect 2  Demonweed (Demonseed is name on icon) seeds from Sardinia (in the swamp area where frogs are).  Turn them into Apothecary Donodi.
Reward: 1,000,000 Exp 100,000 silver, 1 Agriculture build permit, 1 agriculture medal, 30 Spellseed

A2) Completion of spell grass starts "Customer Agreement (farm)"  - quest name; Mercenary (Agriculture) in voyage log
Quest ; Customer agreement text is incorrect
quest text says " Deliver Seeds to Mona in Cyprus to plant and bring back 2 stalks of spell grass"
a) Mona is in Beirut
b) Mona did not want the seeds
c) you can not plant in Athens or Beirut... you MUST plant in Cyprus so be sure you can stand getting attacked by many Vicious wolves while you hold a hoe.
d) I got maybe 1 or 2 in the ground before i got attacked by another wolf.. if you have a stronger alt bring them and have them clear the island.. then plant. But you only need to turn in 2 plants!
e) you are given 30 spell seed but you Turn in 2 Spell weed plants to Apothecary Donodi:  Quest only accepts 2 spell weed plants... so no need to plant more than 3 or 4 seeds  I got 27 plants from 30 seeds.
Reward: 2 Agriculture build permits, 2 Agricultural medals, 1 Guild medal of honor, 500,000 Silver coins, 5,000,000 Vocation Exp.

The next quest does not show in Log book... I will call it Plea for Help; Saltar

Quest A3) Finishing customer agreement (farm) (Mercenary (Agriculture) in Voyage Log) starts  Plea for help; Saltar

(Madagascar's Request in Voyage Log)
Not sure if this was because I had done all the other quest already .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@ Saltar in Madagascar

Quest A3) Plea for help; Saltar
Talk to Sarta (Saltar) in Madagascar (65, -221)

Turn in Plea for help; Saltar
talk to Sarta (Saltar) in Madagascar .
Reward: 5,000,000 exp 500,000 silver

Quest A4) Completing  Plea for help; Saltar and clicking interface starts:  Critical Rescue (Rescue! in Voyage log)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@ Kron in Parlo Instance

Quest A4)  Critical Rescue (Rescue! in Voyage log)
talk to Kron in Parlo Instance and turn in 10 Vally vine found on ground in Parlo instance.
Reward: Reward: Reward 7,000,000 Exp, 700,000 Silver 4 agriculture build permit , 4 agriculture medal

Quest A5) Completing Critical Rescue (Rescue! in Voyage log) starts Sickle of Bountiful Harvest ("Harvest Time" in Voyage log)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@ Kron in Parlo instance

Quest A5) Sickle of Bountiful Harvest ("Harvest Time" in Voyage log)
Turn in Sickle of Bountiful harvest (acquired from successfully completing Parlo instance) to Kron in Parlo instance.
Reward; 8 Agriculture Build Permit, 2 Guild Medal of Honor, 10,000,000 EXP, 1,000,000 Silver

Military

Start at Capt. Tangent -  Crete Dock (lower beach) (98, 27)

M1) Quest: Assassination plan (Assassination in Voyage log)
kill 20 Pirate assassins; Pirate Assassins spawn nearly on top of him when quest is taken. and it is actualy hard to turn it in because they keep spawning and interrupt your screen.
Reward: Military Build Permit, Military medal, 100,000 Silver 1,000,000Vocation exp

Quest M2) Completing Assassination plan (Assassination in Voyage log)  Automatically opens Task Customer Agreement (Mercenary (combat) in voyage log)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[kill wolves in cyprus]
M2) Quest : Customer agreement (Mercenary (combat) in voyage log)
kill 2 Vicious Wolves (Savage coyotes in quest log) in Cyprus, then talk to Mona in Beirut.

M3)  I think when the 3 wolves are killed Quest; Customer agreement starts

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@ Mona in Beirut City

M3) Customer agreement
talk to Mona - Beirut City (67, 17)
Reward:  2 military guild permit, 2 military medal, 1 guild medal of honor, 500,000 silver, 5,000,000 vocation exp

M4) QUEST DOES NOT SHOW IN VOYAGE LOG ... I will call it Plea For Help; Saltar.. automatically opens when
Customer agreement is turned in.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@ Saltar in Madagascar

M4) Plea For Help; Saltar
Talk to Saltar in Madagascar
Reward; None

M5) Finishing  Plea For Help; Saltar starts  task "Saving Kron"  (Voyage log name "Rescue Arian")

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@ Kron in Parlo instance

M5) "Saving Kron"  (Voyage log name "Rescue Arian")
Kron in Parlo instance
Talk to Kron, Reward From Kron:
Reward; 7,000,000 Exp, 700,000 Silver, 4 Military build permit , 4 Military medal, 1 Guild Medal of Honor

M6) Completing "Saving Kron"  (Voyage log name "Rescue Arian") Starts quest Spear of Legend (Spear of Victory)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@ Shinpurus in Madagascar

M6)  Spear of Legend (Spear of Victory)
Shinpuris in Madagascar
Turn in Spear of Victory to Shinpuris (Spear is received when you successfully finish Parlo instance, get a key, equip the key AND successfully open a treasure box)
Reward; 8 Military Build Permit, 8 Military Medal,  2 Guild Medal of Honor, 70,000,000 EXP, 1,000,000 Silver

Copy of guild quest line chart from IGG page:
Quest
Quest Giver
NPC Location
Hand In To
NPC Location
EXP and Silver
Item
Preparation
Guild Officer Guild Hall Guild Officer Guild Hall 10,000,000 EXP, 50,000 Silver 1 Agriculture Build Permit
Materials
Guild Officer Guild Hall Guild Officer Guild Hall 10,000,000 EXP, 50,000 Silver 1 Industrial Build Permit
Trade
Guild Officer Guild Hall Guild OfficerGuild Hall
10,000,000 EXP, 50,000 Silver
1 Economic Build Permit
Medals
Guild Officer Guild Hall Guild OfficerGuild Hall
10,000,000 EXP, 50,000 Silver 1 Military Build Permit
Assassination
Captain Tajid
Crete PortCaptain Tajid
Crete Port 1,000,000 EXP, 100,000 Silver 1 Military Build Permit
Demonweed
Apothecary Donodi Athens CityApothecary Donodi
Athens City
1,000,000 EXP, 100,000 Silver 1 Agriculture Build Permit
In Fashion!
  Guild Liaison Officer Ser Alexandria Guild Representative Lani Lisbon1,000,000 EXP, 100,000 Silver
1 Economic Build Permit
New Products                                                     
Thomos Athens Port Thomos Athens Port 1,000,000 EXP, 100,000 Silver 1 Industrial Build Permit
Mercenary (Combat)
Captain Tajid Crete Port MonaBeirut City
5,000,000 EXP, 500,000 Silver 2 Military Build Permit 1 Guild Medal of Honor
Mercenary (Agriculture)
Apothecary Donodi Athens City Apothecary Donodi Athens City5,000,000 EXP, 500,000 Silver
2 Agriculture Build Permit, 1 Guild Medal of Honor
Secret!            
Thomos Athens Port Guild Representative LaniLisbon
5,000,000 EXP, 500,000 Silver 2 Industrial Build Permit, 1 Guild Medal of Honor
Madagascar's Request
Mona Beirut City Sarta
(Saltar)
Madagascar 5,000,000 EXP, 500,000 Silver
Rescue Arian
Satar Madagascar Arian Parlo Valley 7,000,000 EXP, 700,000 Silver4 Military Build Permit
Emergency!
Arian Parlo ValleyArian
Parlo Valley
7,000,000 EXP, 700,000 Silver 4 Agriculture Build
Any News?
Satar MadagascarArian
Parlo Valley
7,000,000 EXP, 700,000 Silver
4 Economic Build Permit  
Mordrei's Stone
Shinpuris Madagascar ShinpurisMadagascar
7,000,000 EXP, 700,000 Silver
4 Industrial Build Permit
Spear Of Legend
Arian Parlo Valley Shinpuris Madagascar 1,0000,000 EXP, 1000,000 Silver 8 Military Build Permit
Harvest Time Arian Parlo Valley Arian Parlo Valley 10,000,000 EXP, 1,000,000 Silver 8 Agriculture Build Permit, 2 Guild Medal of Honor
Abra Kadabra Arian Parlo Valley Pia
(Saltar)
Madagascar 10000000 EXP, 1000000 Silver8 Economic Build Permit, 2 Guild Medal of Honor
Hammer Time Arian Parlo Valley Pia
(Saltar)
Madagascar   10,000,000 EXP, 1,000,000 Silver8 Industrial Build Permit, 2 Guild Medal of Honor
Guild Token Guild Token Envoy Guild Hall Guild Token Envoy
Guild Hall 20 Guild Token

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2012-3-28 18:19 ]

The Guild Quests inside the Guild Hall

Non-Repeatable Guild Quests

When you first start a character this task will show at the Guild Officer in the Guild Hall, but can not be repeated:

1) Guild Development Quest Guide (completed)
The task text tells you to join a guild now if you are not already in a guild (silly.. you can not enter guild hall if you are not in a guild) and to talk to the 4 NPCs in the above post and contribute to your guild.
Reward: NONE

Repeatable Guild Quests

These 4 Tasks are given by the Guild Officer in the Guild Hall

You can get 20 Rally Forms per server reset period.
Each time you turn in a task from the Guild Officer you will use 1 rally form.

Even though it says experience amounts depends on your level it apparently does not.
You still get 10 million experience

It is suggested that even if you do not do the tasks each day at least collect your Rally Forms each day, and stack them for future use.  The Agriculture and Industry tasks require collecting skills and are easily turned in in amounts for 10 or 20 tasks at one time (just depends how much load you can put on your ship)

Take / accept all tasks and keep them open, especially the Trader goods task.  That way if you happen to make some popular goods trades accidentally it counts.  

Finishing a task will give you a guild medal; click the medal to receive 1 point of Agriculture, Economic, Military or Industrial Experience for your guild.

You can exchange one  Agriculture, Economic, Military or Industrial build Permit + 1 Guild Build permit*** for a Senior  Agriculture, Economic, Military or Industrial Medal at the Guild Exchange NPC in the guild hall.
These Medals, when clicked are worth 25  Agriculture, Economic, Military or Industrial points for your guild.

***Guild Build Permits can be obtained by;
  • Finishing Parlo Instance Successfully
  • Drops in the 150 Instance
  • Opening Temple Treasure Boxes

You have the potential to make 200mil profession exp points and 20 Agriculture, Economic, Military or Industrial points for your guild  from doing these tasks daily.

Store Materials (Agriculture)

Collect 50 Catnip, 50 Sisal, 50 Linen
You can put the plants on your ship and the NPC will take them from your ship hold.
I suggest you turn the task in in bundles or groups 10, 15 or 20 tasks worth.
ie.  have 500, 750, or 1000 of each plant on your ship and turn the task in 10, 15 or 20 times.
Reward; 10,000.000 Profession Experience,  1 Agricultural Guild medal , and 1 Agriculture Build Permit

Industrial Materials (Industiral)
Collect 40 teak (this is un-compounded teak ie Teak Logs), 20 Tin ore and 20 Fine Copper ore.
I suggest you turn this task in in bundles or groups 10, 15 or 20 tasks worth.
ie.  have 400/200/200, 600/300/300, or 800/400/400 of each log and metal on your ship and turn the task in 10, 15 or 20 times.
You can put the logs and metal on your ship and the NPC will take them from your ship hold.
Reward; 10,000.000 Profession Experience, 1 Industrial Guild medal , and 1 Industrial Build Permit

Trading Technique (Economic)
This task is a bit different...
You make trade runs of popular goods between cities and are automatically given "Popularity points" when the trade run is complete.  

To find out what goods are popular in a particular city click "promulgate" at the trader and pay attention to the "Popular Items" chat screen.  All "promulgated" cities' goods show there.  The goods stay "Popular" for a real time of 1hour 10 minutes
so keep "promulgating" at the trader to see how much time is left.

20,000 Popular trading points are exchanged for a popular trading bill at the Popularity Points exchange NPC

Each task needs 10 Popular trading bills to complete the task.
Reward; 10,000.000 Profession Experience, 1 Economic Guild medal , and 1 Economic Build Permit

Medal of Honor (Military)
Turn in 10 Medals of Honor
Medals of Honor will drop from Crete Pirates or Snowman in North Island (regular) or Pirates in Stockholm (but very few pirates there so not worth it)
Reward; 10,000.000 Profession Experience, 1 Military Guild medal, and 1 Military Build Permit

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2012-3-8 13:42 ]

A Better Explaination of Guild Points for leveling Guild

So here is what the leveling chart SHOULD say:

ACTUAL Requirements for leveling a guild
(Yes it's different than the chart IGG gave us)
Guild LevelCommercial / EconomicIndustrialAgricultureMilitaryMember Cap w/out , w/ purchase of extra
Total number of points needed in each of the 4 categories
1 to 2total: 500N/AN/AN/A20 , 40500 **
2 to 3additional; 1,000

total: 1, 500
N/AN/AN/A40 , 801,500 **
3 to 4additional; 2,500

Total; 4,000
N/AN/AN/A60 , 1204,000 **
4 to 5additional: 5,000

Total 9,000
N/AN/AN/A80 , 1609,000 **
5 to 6additional: 14,000

Total: 23,000
additional: 14,000 if was maxed

additional: 23,000

additional: 23,000

100 , 20023,000 x 4 = 92,000
6 to 7additional: 28,000

Total: 51,000
additional: 28,000

120, 20051,000 x 4 = 204,000
7 to 8additional: 42,000

Total: 93,000
additional: 42,000

140, 20093,000 x 4 = 372,000
8 to 9additional: 63,000

Total: 156,000
additional: 63,000

180, 200156,000 x 4 = 624,000
9 to 10 additional:

Total: 254,000
additional: 98,000

200 , 200254,000 x 4 = 1,016,000

** points needed in Commercial category only

what is not clear is they are telling us the additional amount of points needed
so actually:

lvl 1 > lvl 2 = 500

lvl 2 > lvl 3 = 500 + 1000 = 1,500

lvl 3 > lvl4 = 500 +1000 + 2500 = 4,000

lvl 4 > lvl 5 = 500 + 1,000, +2,500, + 5,000 = 9,000

lvl 5 > lvl 6 = 500 + 1,000, +2,500, + 5,000 + 14, 000 = 23,000

lvl 6 > lvl 7 = 500 + 1,000, +2,500, + 5,000 + 14, 000 + 28,000 = 51,000

lvl 7 > lvl 8 = 500 + 1,000, +2,500, + 5,000 + 14, 000 + 28,000 +42,000 = 93,000

lvl 8 > lvl 9 = 500 + 1,000, +2,500, + 5,000 + 14, 000 + 28,000 +42,000 +63,000 = 156,000

lvl 9 > lvl 10 = 500 + 1,000, +2,500, + 5,000 + 14, 000 + 28,000 +42,000 +63,000 +98,000 = 254,000

you will notice you do not loose any of the points you have already gained....
so when you reach 500/500 points the counter automatically changes to 500/1,500

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2012-5-9 09:43 ]

saved for future updates

saved for future updates

saved for future updates

Thread