Thread
Print

Help me !! I'm having financial problems!!

Help me !! I'm having financial problems!!

I have a huge financial problem! And I hope you guys can help me.
you already know that  Marco Polo have a bad economic situation and it's not a good server. Well .. I started playing Voyage since the creation of server. And I did not suffered with the poverty into the server.
After a while things were getting tough and I started praying for a solution.
2 weeks after my prays were answered and a new chapter in the game was released. Then, past two days and I discovered a money factory in Alexandria!
I'm talking about the lost cruisers! They became my main source of experience and money, every time they die, a treasure chest fall down. Before the lost cruisers go away  from Alexandria, treasure chests could be sold by 5.000 k in NPC market.
That means I could earn 1,000,000k in just one  afternoon
for 2 months I enjoyed very well the money earned, something about 17,000,000k or 20,000,000k, Actually I have no idea how many I earned.
Anyway, I spent soo much money in kick ass items like mistic refinary items powerfull low-level swords and i got two pets.
When summer vacations ended I got to study and stoped playing Voyage for ten months and when I was in Alexandria I realize that lost cruisers are gone !
I tossed all my money away and I have nothing at least 40 days on Sea(provisions are running away). I have 40 days before I get traped in deep waters

So...

I Have some questions for u guys:
Did still having Lost Cruisers on Voyage? Where ?
Where Can I find another way to get money and quick!
How do I get there ?
What's monsters levels in the exact place?
Did a level 40 and level 55  Treasure Hunter can    use/get/sell   them?
Those questions actually the same: Where can I get money right now!

plz reply !

Read about 11 guides on making silver on the forum ?

First off I know it was not meant to be funny, but I sure had a good laugh over some of the wording ( provisions running away )

Dude? you spend all your time on the crusaders? thats a bummer.
Do merchant quest, waste zilion of times on time and get rich as well.

Silk run is also good moneymaker.
Making treasure maps and find those treasures.
Back from outerspace.

Time to Rock this chemical mess

Silk run can be done in Quanzhou, you'll have to take goods from Quanzhou to Lisbon (Pay 100.000 for the goods)

Do pirating (Outdated, but atleast it's something), sail to Tortue and become a pirate then start killing the merchants outside

*Note: The second way can be dangerous!

The crusaders finaly got found --but even when they were lost if you didn't afk you made 30 x the silver ,,game has slowly removed afk silver farming ...if not players do it .

in the next update the tow by tortue is going to be built so it will send out patrol ships... that way is almost gone
I g g destroys everything the try to make better, ask around

Back from the twilight zone

Crusaders were awesome when being low lvl in those days.....   there are mobs in game that drop you 5k too , just that u need to b a bit stronger. besides that .... and apart from tips given to you already by others ..... i'd add in that fleet quest is a nice way for making a few daily money before able to afk in Jejudo/ Ulleung/Zhigu.

Its a complex game anyhow and  to make it come more easily , you can sure read guides but the most fun way to learn all tips and tricks is to join a guild.

how to make 1 bil from 800k silver

Well i bought a ROG2 with 800k...sold for 20 mils then bought a lvl 4 raider, traded for a flame falch ++, traded flame for black plain, sold for 300 mils, bought a bone blade and traded for a black pimped falch. The black pimped falch sold for 850 mils, bought a even more pimped one and sold for 1,3 bils   thats why im called " marchie" of the Columbus!

Thread