12 12
Thread
Print

Evidence of hunt

Evidence of hunt

so with new event how to get Evidence of Hunt now?i need to swap for jwls but i can't get any since shortbread event started.

You drop them lol. Useless.. If you still have more than 20 you can buy a badge of contribution

I am The Speed King: Buffed UnBuffed
I hate holy refined stones now.

How can you answer and have 900 post when you can't read?get yourself out of forum.i asked how to get evidence of hunt now,when hunting event is off.

please spammers keep away your rested minds.don't join this smart kid.

Also:how to get smuggler nameplates?i searched forum already and no answer.

[ Last edited by valahu2006 at 2010-3-13 19:19 ]

Quote:
Original posted by valahu2006 at 2010-3-13 19:17
please spammers keep away your rested minds.don't join this smart kid.
First of all: the only smart kid i see here is you, Second: J.Fitz its a respected player and i didnt saw anything wrong on his post after all he is right those jewls are useless now why get so much work to have enought evidences for a jewls that you get from high sea bosses? or cheap from players?, Third: you wont get more evidence of hunt because the Hunting Event is now closed for good and to replace it is now the Special Weekend event. And to finnish here dont come here with your sarcasm and start shooting at any one, respect if you want to be respected!!

[ Last edited by elbichobad at 2010-3-13 19:26 ]

Reply 3# valahu2006's post

Well spend less time being a smart-guy and actually use some of your intelligence to deduce the information as did Jay.

DIDIAO announces the hunting event was ending: http://forum.vc.igg.com/viewthre ... page%3D1&page=1
and
Certificates of Hunt come from Hunting Event.
Thus Certificates of Hunt are ending.

If something like these certificates are in ending then the supply is very limited but if some persons still want them then the price usually becomes excessive and therefore it may not be worth the price to buy them from other players so Jay gave you the overall best reply as it would be better to drop them.

On the second point of Pirate Nameplates,
search works just fine: http://forum.vc.igg.com/viewthre ... highlight=nameplate
just make sure you don't have the search to only one section of forums as is often the case when you pull it up, make sure you search the whole forums.

[ Last edited by CRYSTIEL at 2010-3-13 21:17 ]
Retired

Smuggler Nameplates.I'm not being smart ass but i keep getting the wrong answers.at event npc are 3 quest:1 with shortbread,1 with some products and 1 with smuggler nameplates.how to get those nameplates?

The source of the namplates havent been put in game yet(at least thats what LS said) so it might come in some future patch.

i am sorry but why would we even help this guy if he doesnt respect someone who  answered/posted
find it out urself dude...

Ahh I can cut him slack on being confused because of the npc.  Heck to have sympathy all I have to do is go back and read my old, old, old threads involving the 12 stone seals-lol.
Retired

*** The author has been banned or deleted ***

12 12
Thread