Thread
Print

Special Weekend Event

This topic has been un-highlight by Phyris at 2013-12-10 10:29.
I'm curious as to what the mob strength will be.  Is it going to be something where anyone who can kill them won't really benefit from the xp?
Columbus: Pirate King Guild: Templars

Level 12 BS Fightin Texas Aggie
Level 12 Raider Wrecking Crew
Level 10 Merch Muster

hope we all can be able to kill and not just the elites
If u like me good for you,if you hate me who cares.

so crabs and turtles from athena will drop shortbread to? and the rate of drop? one monster one shortbread?

what do players do with left over edvidences of the hunt, can we excange them for the new bread thing?, i have 15 and i cant getanything with them unless i have more.
elmailman, mailman, JustinNeil
gun for hire
current member of IRONSIDES

hmm

is it just me or are those top prizes crap??
How cool are these prizes?  Well what do you think about the chance of winning 20,000,000 Profession Exp and 10,000,000 Eloquence Exp.

already am 120 elo and i don't need prof exp since i can't keep up with upgrading my 120 to 130 and so on anyway before i already passed way  behond 130 and so on

Possedonia is that supposed to be Atlantis or something different

I spent an hour in Istanbul knocking off hares, foxes and goats to get the 50 shortbread.

I went to Athens and the beggar gave me the 20 million professional experience plus 10 million eloquence experience.

The beggar had some other quests but i didn't know what they were for, unless that is something else coming later.

Now what do i do with my 210 evidences of hunt?

Reply 15# slayerspirit's post

it's you
Retired

anyone know where to get the sesame seeds from?

and the 30 smuggler ships... is that any smuggler? I took down 30 avengers to get name plates but these arent the ones its looking for

will these guys be removed at end of event or will they be left there after the event so we can turn in all the extra after the event

Thread