Print

Monsters Guide - Discussion Thread

Monsters Guide - Discussion Thread

MONSTERS GUIDE -  Discussion Thread

The Monsters Guide (body) has been moved to the tutorials and guides section
http://forum.vc.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=43639

- Ele

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2010-1-4 22:36 ]

This space saved for update information.

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2010-1-4 23:01 ]

I would really like to help you in this guide, it will be difficult to collect that informations all alone. I can get you whole bunch of icons from files if that's the problem, just wrote me the list, or ill add all you dont have. And then we can easily check them in game. If you want of course

[ Last edited by DSOFA at 2009-9-17 02:36 ]

you can read the files???
They are a bunch of unknown extensions to me... no idea how to tell where the icons might be... well Textures or something..
feel free to put them in .jpg format and post them on the web somewhere then Ill link them.
All I need now is the icons of the drops...

I have been just taking screenshots and cropping the pictures... its not to hard..
there are just 150 monsters and 1-3 drops per monster  lol

I am working from Alexander outward... so am doing the level 1-6 as I post this.

OR... you could go back to the merchant guide  lol
I'm still slowly working on that... but I kinda got distracted.

- Ele

Halloween Signature Contest 10/18 - 27, 2014

I will put you  picture with icons so you  can crop them and upload them alone to your own album. So if an image gets broken you can easily replace it. I will put png to get better resolution.

Also do you need all images of all monsters,  like rats, parrots, pharaoh, genie (hunting bosses)etc, or only ones from lvl 1-12

PS. Im working on merchant guide, i have notes/formuls everything in word file, when i finish it ill just copy paste them

EDIT:Here you go some pictures you missed, or you could add to your guide, theres some extra picture of elephant its not used in game ^^ Also not sure which one is cobra and snake so you will have to see that in salinas

[ Last edited by DSOFA at 2009-9-17 09:12 ]

Here you go some items you missing, i think its quite obvious who drops what

You will have to copy this and crop them

SWEEEEETTTT

Thanks D!!!

BTW.... the above is not a JPG file...
its is a PNG...
did you just change the extension???
its ok, I can open either but it took me a while to figure out how to open it.

- Ele

[ Last edited by xanthian31 at 2009-9-17 10:18 ]

Well its png, you can open it with any program, windows picture and fax viewer is default program if you using windows xp. It can be edited in any program even with paint, i do all my work in paint. Its also default windows xp image editor.

Reasoni made it png its because that format have high quality.

oh well I did everything jpg... because I'm on dialup... high quality kills me   lol
and it doesn't make that much difference with the size.

I am going to need more info on the pics of the Pharaohs and genies...I'm guessing they are instance monsters?
I need full names if you have them and what instance?

lol I forgot about the rats in jail... do you know what level they are?  and are they still parrots? or are they back to looking like rats?
and.. isn't there some monster that tried to kill you if you attempt to escape???  no idea what it is.

- Ele

lord of pharaoh is the guy who attacks you when you search lvl 2 map in pyramid, genie is the guy from lamp of aladin he is a guard actually, parrots are still in jail xD, and those thing when you try to escape are some kind of poisonous bats.I will post you correct information when i acquire it this is just for quick info.

Thread