34 1234
Thread
Print

A Mother's Wish

A Mother's Wish

With Mother's Day right around the corner, Voyage Century will be holding a special event. Mrs. An in Quanzhou port has been distraught because her child has moved to Malacca. So, she wants to send a box of homemade mooncakes to her beloved son to show him how much she misses him.

Event Duration
May 9th to May 11th   

Event Content
Quest 1
Mrs An wants to use a fancy bag to pack the special mooncakes, however it can only be bought in Zhigu. Mrs An is too old to get to there by herself, so players need to talk to her. After talking with her, she will give players the mooncake ingredients, and then players need to bring the ingredients to the shop owner in Zhigu, and spend 100 thousand silver coins to buy a Materials Bag there. After that, bring the bag back to Mrs An.
Reward: 3 million Sea Battle Exp, Navigation Exp, and Profession Exp.  

Quest 2
Mrs An will give the mooncakes to players, and ask players to pass them to her son, Kong An, in Malacca.
After Kong An sees the mooncakes, he will be deeply touched. As a way of saying thank you, Kong An will share the mooncakes with you. At the same time, he will write a letter saying he is doing alright, and will be back home soon, and ask you to take the letter to his mother.
Reward: 5 million Sea Battle Exp, Navigation Exp, and Profession Exp. 500 thousand silver coins, 1 rare gold, and 1 Mooncake of Suzhou style.

Quest 3
Players need to take the letter to Mrs An. She will be very grateful.
Reward: 5 million Navigation Exp, and Profession Exp and 1 rare gold.

Note
Each character can only participate in the events once each day.

(PS: Remember to visit your parents often. They love you so much.)

Nice effort, mothers day in UK for me has been and gone but this is very nice, and yes I.g.g I love my parents very much.
_RaZoR_
Royal Highness
Armed Businessman
Horde
Magellan

Thats very nice   But where can we found Mrs An? I will be join

Hmm i think its good
Anyways im too lazy to make quests

IGN: xkillerx/killerondrugs
Profession: Armed Businessman

hmm... does this mean that we'll finally be able to complete the bugged mooncake quest too?
Teal_Thanatos

Captain of DarkArmada (Iberian MA - Fleet based in Athens)
Vice Leader of DarkLegacy (Marco Polo)

Reply 3# bnorbi94's post

read quest 1 again.

[ Last edited by CRYSTIEL at 2009-5-8 08:06 ]
Retired

Reply 3# bnorbi94's post

You can find her in Quanzhou port .
This seems a great event ; finally IGG did some effort for
the OOOO so beloved players .

- Lord Inferno

sorry I posted in the not highlighted post befor.. here the text:

nice event =)
seems funny and fits the day it celebrates...

tip for the team:

- sailing on and off isnt the favorit thing most vco players do (im special, i do like it haha)
maybe it would be more fun to some people if you need get the ingredients yourself (killin special smugler ships higher lvl is higher quallity mooncake ingredient, lowest ingredient used decides the reward) or something like that would exite the players more...

(but im happy with how it is as well.. just trying to help for future events)

what job lvl u must to bee to take task ?

aka Kenny
Magellan

and where we get IM items that we need for event?

34 1234
Thread