Thread
Print

Tactics to tame a tiger

Tactics to tame a tiger

So far I have been reading posts in here and cannot find anyone that has successfully tamed a tiger (any kind of tiger)and post the tactics that they used. Can anyone answer any of these questions:

1. Which location is the easiest to get to a tamable tiger? I tried Madagascar and the way it is setup, the tigers(non-tamable) are near the alliance guy at the entrance. I can't even get past the tigers there to even see the rest of the place to spot the tamable one. Which location(island) would I have a better chance at getting to the tamable tiger?

2. What sort of stats or level should I have my skills at to be able to kill the other tigers and last long enough for the taming timer to time out? Currently my stats are: HP=1170, attack=77, defense=118,accuracy=130,dodge=39. Is this high enough to be able to tame any tiger?

3. Is there a certain type of tiger that is easier to tame than other types?

I don't care what type of tiger it is, I just want to be able to tame one. I have tried asking players in game when I see them with a tiger and the ones that do respond say they bought one. I would appreciate it if someone who actually tamed one can answer these questions and tell me what level/stats they were when they did it.

[ Last edited by cinfull1 at 2007-12-19 05:16 ]

Tactics to tame a tiger

better get lvl 9/10 uni with u   

Reply 2# trilily's post

well actually after i made the post i went and tried to tame one in Zhigu and did it easier than I thought! He is now lvl 30, yay! I actually went back to Madagascar  and ran like hell through the "wall of tigers" at the entrance and made it toward the caves only to find that they stopped chasing me. I then was able to tame ANOTHER tiger and sold it. My next quest is to tame a white one but haven't been able to find it yet. I don't think it is where the guides say it is. I do find taming tigers fun, its the adventure of getting to where they are that makes it more fun. Who knows when i go up a couple of levels i will try to tame the dragon...

Tameable white tiger is on the island of Ulleung in Asia,
(North of Nagasaki and East of Seoul)

Saw one the other day, just watch the fury wolfs and phantom bats and you might get outta there alive ;)
Chong
Columbus

Thread